Recently, the esteemed travel resource National Geographic magazine asked some of the world’s top adventurists to share what’s on their bucket list for ultimate adventure in 2014. From new frontiers to classic trips, 20 of the world’s most well-traveled weighed in. A few highlights include: exploring Queen Maud Land, Antarctica, ice climbing new routes in Iceland and trekking the Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea. To see the full awe-inspiring list, click here.
So what’s on the TQ team’s roster for 2014? Interestingly enough, many of the same countries made the cut. Our bucket list for the next year includes:
- Ringing in the New Year at the South Pole
- Partying under the southern skies of Costa Rica
- Exploring the fire, ice and Aurora in Iceland
- Tasting and touring our way through Spain and France
- An expedition cruise to the North Pole
It’s a lofty list to be sure, but one that will leave us with more memories than we can count. What’s on your travel bucket list for next year? If you would like to check one of these extraordinary adventures off, visit our tours page for full details.