Pricing & Terms
Prices are per person in US Dollars based on the number of people in a room.
|2019 Arizona Skies: Scenic Days & Starry Nights||$ 5,980||$ 7,180||$ N/A||$ N/A|
- Arrival and departure transfers for those flying on the first and last days of the tour
- Private chartered motorcoach transportation throughout Arizona with baggage handling while on tour
- 8 nights accommodation at select hotels and lodges
- Meals as specified in the itinerary, including coffee, tea and water
- Sightseeing admissions as noted in itinerary
- A TQ tour manager on hand throughout your journey
- Astronomical enrichment provided throughout the tour by Astronomy magazine editor Michael Bakich
- Air transportation to Tucson, Arizona (airport code: TUS) and from Flagstaff, AZ (FLG)
- Gratuities to your driver and tour manager
- Any unspecified meals and activities
- Items of a personal nature, including spa and laundry services, beverages at meals other than coffee/tea/water, souvenirs, etc
- Passport & visa fees
- Travel Insurance
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of $1000 USD per person, along with the completed reservation form, are required to secure your reservation
- Final payment is due by March 4, 2019
- Cancellations must be in writing by email, fax, or mail
- All advance payments, less a $600 USD per person cancellation fee, are refundable until February 15, 2019.
- There are no refunds after February 15, 2019.
- Air cancellation terms are additional
It is each traveler’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
Travel insurance protects you from the unexpected “what-ifs” on your travels. What if your bags go missing, what if you have to cancel, what if you need medical assistance? We at TravelQuest International recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. You may purchase this insurance on your own or you may contact our friends at Travelex who are familiar with our trips and offer a selection of coverages to suit your needs. To be eligible for the waiver of pre-existing medical condition exclusion, their plans must be purchased within 21 days from the time you make your initial deposit to TravelQuest. Otherwise, the plan may be purchased any time prior to departure.
For more information on these plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services direct at 1-800-228-9792, and reference location number 03-6043.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the voyage, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.