Pricing & Terms
Prices are per person in US Dollars based on the number of people in a room.
|Costa Rica Southern Sky Party||$ 2,880||$ 3,380||$ N/A||$ N/A|
Room Sharing Program
If you are traveling solo, you can realize significant savings by taking advantage of TravelQuest’s Room Sharing Program, which matches travelers of the same gender so they can share twin-bed guest rooms in a hotel. Although we will do our best to fulfill your request, if we cannot find a match, you will have to pay the single occupancy price.
- TQ Exclusives:
- Arrival and departure airport transfers as per the dates of the tour
- Two nights in San José, Costa Rica, with an additional five nights at our private star lodge
- English-speaking local guide
- All ground transportation
- All meals as specified in itinerary, including coffee, tea and water
- All sightseeing tours and admissions as noted in itinerary
- Services of a Trip Astronomer
- Private, astronomer-led sky shows, with advice on viewing and photographing the southern sky
- Boating excursion on the Gulf of Nicoya; Sunset tractor ride; and Excursion to the Scarlet Macaw Sanctuary
- Morning and afternoon guided nature walks and birding
- Air transportation to and from San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)
- Meals and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Airport baggage handling
- Gratuities to local guide, star lodge staff and drivers
- Costa Rica departure tax (approximately US$29)
- Passports & visa fees, along with any required immunizations
- Items of a personal nature, including Internet access, spa, and laundry services, etc.
- Travel Insurance
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of US$800 per person, along with the completed reservation form, are required to secure your reservation
- Final payment is due by January 4, 2019
- Cancellations must be in writing by email, fax, or mail
- All advance payments, less a $350 per person service fee, are refundable until December 15, 2018
- There are no refunds after December 16, 2018
- Air cancellation terms are additional
It is each traveler’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
Whether your destination is domestic or international, we recommend that you consider purchasing travel Protection TravelQuest International recommends that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected.
Travel insurance protects you from the unexpected “what-ifs” on your travels. What if your bags go missing, what if you have to cancel, what if you need medical assistance? We at TravelQuest International recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. You may purchase this insurance on your own or you may contact our friends at Travelex who are familiar with our trips and offer a selection of coverages to suit your needs. To be eligible for the waiver of pre-existing medical condition exclusion, their plans must be purchased within 21 days from the time you make your initial deposit to TravelQuest. Otherwise, the plan may be purchased any time prior to departure.
For more information on these plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services direct at 1-800-228-9792, and reference location number 03-6043.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the trip, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.