Pricing & Terms
Prices are per person in US Dollars based on the number of people in a room.
|Norway's Aurora, Culture & Scenic Wonders||$ 10,180||$ 13,180||$ N/A||$ N/A|
- All tour prices, taxes and airfares quoted in this brochure are based on tariffs, costs and United States dollar exchange rates that were in effect at the time of publication. Consequently, prices herein are subject to change. Due to fluctuations in global oil prices, a fuel surcharge may be added to your tour fee. You will be advised of details and costs prior to departure.
- It is important to acknowledge that seeing the aurora borealis is Sun and weather dependent, and TravelQuest can make no guarantees that the Sun and weather will cooperate.
Room Sharing Program
If you are traveling solo, you can realize significant savings by taking advantage of TravelQuest’s Room Sharing Program, which matches travelers of the same gender so they can share twin-bed guest rooms in a hotel. Although we will do our best to fulfill your request, if we cannot find a match, you will have to pay the single occupancy price.
- Arrival airport transfer for those arriving September 22, 2019
- 13-nights accommodation (including 6-nights outside stateroom – O2 category – aboard the Hurtigruten M/S Nordkapp coastal ferry ship). Upgrades to higher categories available upon request, subject to availability. Contact TQ
- Economy airfare from Alta-Oslo
- All tour motorcoach transportation, as noted in itinerary
- All meals as specified in itinerary, including coffee, tea and water
- All sightseeing tours and admissions as noted in itinerary
- Services of a TravelQuest Trip Leader Astronomer
- Private lectures along with stargazing and aurora viewing sessions
- English-speaking local guide for all included land-based activities
- International air transportation to and from Oslo, Norway (OSL)
- Meals and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Airport baggage handling
- Passports & visa fees, along with any required immunizations
- Items of a personal nature, including Internet access, spa, and laundry services, non-included beverages, etc.
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of $2,000 USD per person, along with the completed reservation form, are required to secure your reservation.
- Final payment is due by June 4, 2019.
Cancellations must be made in writing via email, fax or mail.
- All advance payments, less an $850 USD per person service fee, are refundable until April 4, 2019.
- All advance payments become non-refundable after April 4, 2019.
- Air cancellation terms are additional.
It is each traveler’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
Travel insurance protects you from the unexpected “what-if’s” on your travels. What if your bags go missing, what if you have to cancel, what if you need medical assistance? We at TravelQuest highly recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. You may purchase this insurance on your own or you may contact our friends at Travelex who are familiar with our trips and offer a selection of coverages to suit your needs. To be eligible for the waiver of pre-existing medical condition exclusion, their plans must be purchased within 21 days from the time you make your initial deposit to TravelQuest. Otherwise, the plan may be purchased any time prior to departure.
For more information on these plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services direct at 1-800-228-9792, and reference location number 03-6043.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the voyage, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.