Pricing & Terms
Prices are per person in US Dollars based on the number of people in a room.
|BROCHURE PRICEPer person, Double Occ.||EARLY BOOKINGThrough August 31, 2017|
|Porthole Stateroom||$ 9,295||$ 7,901|
|Window Stateroom||$ 9,795||$ 8,326|
|Balcony Stateroom||$ 12,395||$ 10,536|
|Balcony Stateroom||$ 12,795||$ 10,876|
|Veranda Stateroom||$ 15,395||$ 13,086|
|Veranda Suite||$ 18,395||$ 15,636|
|Grand Suite||$ 23,195||$ 19,716|
|Owner's Suite||$ 24,195||$ 20,566|
Single and Triple Occupancy
A very limited number of guaranteed single accommodations are available in Category E and F at 150% of the double occupancy rate. Single occupancy in all other categories are 200% of the double occupancy rate. A third person may be added to a double occupancy cabin in most categories, with the third person paying 50% of the double occupancy cruise fare.
- Accommodations in all-oceanview staterooms and suites for 15 days aboard the M/S Paul Gauguin.
- All meals aboard ship with choice of two elegant restaurants and one pool-side grill, all with open-seating dining. Vegetarian and wellness-focused meal selections, with special dietary menus upon request.
- All shipboard entertainment including new insights into astronomy and Polynesian culture through our onboard enrichment lecture series.
- A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports platform featuring complimentary waterskiing, windsurfing and kayaking, or take a Zodiac on one of our optional scuba-diving adventures.
- Beverages, including fine wines and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship.
- 24-hour room service and in-room dining.
- Internet Wi-Fi access throughout your entire cruise.
- Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- Bar setup and butler service in Categories B and above.
- In-room movie channels and movies available.
- All onboard gratuities.
Air travel to and from Tahiti (see below); passports & visas; airport luggage handling; possible air and cruise fuel surcharges; deluxe shipboard beverages; shore excursions; $300 per person Port, Handling and Security Fees (subject to change); items of a personal nature, including spa, boutique and laundry services, etc.; and recommended trip cancellation/medical insurance.
Air Travel to Tahiti
Using Paul Gauguin Cruises’ special air program, (schedules and fares will be provided in Fall 2018) will assure you’ll not miss the boat! Where available, this program offers guests the opportunity to upgrade to First or Business class. Carriers and routing are at the discretion of Paul Gauguin Cruises. Requests for specific routing and/or carrier may result in an additional charge. Air rates are subject to change until ticketed.
Payments & Terms
- An advance payment of $2,000 USD per person and a completed Reservation Form are required to secure your reservation.
- A second payment, equal to 40% of your invoice total is due August 26, 2018.
- Your balance payment in full is due February 26, 2019.
Cancellations must be in writing, by email, fax or letter to TravelQuest to receive a refund of cruise charges according to this schedule:
- Cancellations made from the time of booking through March 25, 2018, will incur a $1,000 USD per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 26 – August 25, 2018, will incur a $2,000 USD per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after August 25, 2018, are fully non-refundable.
- If TravelQuest is able to fill your cancelled cabin prior to February 26, 2019, you will be refunded your payments to date, less $1,000 per person.
It is each traveler’s responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to booking as to whether or not they are fit enough to undertake this trip. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Travel insurance protects you from the unexpected “what-if’s” on your travels. What if your bags go missing, what if you have to cancel, what if you need medical assistance? We at TravelQuest International recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. You may purchase this insurance on your own or you may contact our friends at Travelex who are familiar with our trips and offer a selection of coverages to suit your needs. To be eligible for the waiver of pre-existing medical condition exclusion, their plans must be purchased within 21 days from the time you make your initial deposit to TravelQuest. Otherwise, the plan may be purchased any time prior to departure.
For more information on these plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services direct at 1-800-228-9792, and reference location number 03-6043.
A Note About Fuel
In the uncertain, often volatile oil market, it is difficult to predict long-term fuel costs, and more specifically, costs at the time of the voyage. Our prices are based on the prevailing fuel rates at the time of the brochure publication, which is well in advance of departure. While we will do everything possible to maintain our prices, if fuel prices increase significantly at or before the time of the voyage, it may be necessary to institute a fuel surcharge.